One of my favorite parts about spring is cleaning out my closet to make way for last year's warm-weather clothing that's been stored away, and to see where I can add some fun new pieces. I also took some time last weekend to completely rearrange my closet into a sort of mini dressing room (I might post some photos later—it's still semi in-progress), and in doing so I noticed that my bag game has been slipping. The majority of my collection consists of blacks and browns, with one fun emerald bag thrown in. Now that spring is upon us, it's the perfect time to add some color to my wardrobe with a few light & bright handbags! Join me? Here are a few of my favorites:
1. "Mia" Satchel- T Tahari
2. "Juliana" Tote- Carlos by Carlos Santana
3. Weekender Bag- Kate Spade Saturday
4. "Stacey" Geometric Shoulder Tote- Handbag Heaven
5. Envelope Clutch- Pull&Bear
6. Floral Print Wing Tote- Handbag Republic
NOTE: Since starting my job here at Neimans, I've learned that you never use the word "purse." Never.