The longer I spend away from J and the closer it gets to his visit, the more I find myself daydreaming about our travel plans. We both grew up travelling, both around the country and abroad, and we plan to continue that together. While we do have to be apart for the next few years, we're planning on weekend visits and getaways to help bridge the distance. Here are just a few of the things I'm craving for travelling, along with a couple must-haves!
1. Corkboard map Such a cute way to document your travels
2. Snake print flats A neutral print like this adds some interest, and can be worn with anything
3. Pink sweater A pop of a bright solid color is easy to wear without being boring, and sweaters are great for chilly flights and unexpected weather
4. Chain strap watch Simple (and cheap!), and perfect for catching flights, showtimes, and dinner reservations
5. Camera bag Looks and works like a handbag, but with a secured section for your camera! Much better than lugging around a traditional camera bag, or tossing your camera into your purse to get scratched and tossed around
6. Hidden arch supports You never know how long those airport lines will be, or when impromptu sightseeing could strike; be prepared!
7. Facial wipes These are a favorite of mine on a regular basis, and are a definite must when travelling
8. Passport holder Your passport is the most important thing when travelling abroad, why not make it stylish while keeping it protected?
Catch up on my other Currently Craving posts here! Where are you dying to go? xo